- I am a totally image and atmosphere based person. I act according to images I have in my mind. For every single thing or situation in the real world I have another mental image in my head of how this should be looked like or what it should be done according to the ideal image in my head. I know that you probably didn’t get a clue of what I just tried to explain but I can’t explain it any better.
- My favourite superheros are Batman and Peter Pan. I love Batman for his gadgets and his cool total black dark absolute style uniform. For his car and his plane and probably the submarine and spaceship and bike… You got the picture I guess. Everything! I also however like Peter Pan that has no gadgets at all. But it’s not all about Peter Pan, it’s also Neverland that I like. A mythical world where I can fly making happy thoughts and fight with pirates!
- I don’t like Monicca Belluci. I don’t say that she’s ugly, I’m just saying that I don’t have this “normal” obsession that everybody has. Instead I like Natalie Portman and Kristen Dunst. And since I started with women I have another confession to make. I like Audrey Hepburn and Ursula Andress in the 60s. Please don’t judge me, it’s a thing I have I guess.
- I hate nothing but still I do nothing every day. But I’m working on that and I have started to see some progress… What’s more, I have changed that last couple of years dramatically. The thing is that I’m still wondering if I improved or not…
- One of my greatest dreams is to own my own house on a beautiful hill with a great view just a little bit outside of the city. Guests are always welcome…
The token goes to:
Featured Song #1: Jerry Lee Lewis | Great Balls Of Fire
Featured Song #2: Dave Brubeck | Take Five